Senior Executive – IT Operations
- Salary Offers NA
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Qualification Required Mentioned Above
KPMG is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Senior Executive – IT Operations (4+ years).
- Responsible for all day to day IT operational aspects.
- Effectively managing, developing, and training the IT ServiceDesk team
- Responsible for end-to-end IT incident management and request fulfillment workflow including monitoring and tracking of tickets.
- Ensuring that all process used by the IT ServiceDesk team are documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Tracking, auditing and reporting IT assets inventory.
- Participate and contribute to internal and external audits
Candidate key skills and experience
- Experience in leading large IT Service Delivery operations.
- Experience in incident, problem and change lifecycle management.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good knowledge on active directory and Bitlocker drive encryption.
- Thorough understanding and experience in supporting O365 collaboration tools.
- Experience in using Intune mobile device management.
- Good understanding of cloud based technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of IT Service Delivery experience.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs